WE HAVE DOG GROOMING EXPERTS WHO LOVE YOUR PETS!
- Personal Attention
- One-pet-at-a-time Sessions
- Calm & Relaxing Environment
- Soothing Nature Sounds Specialized for Your Pet's Needs - at Your Request
- A Special Treat for Our Guests
Our Groom Menu
Our focus is to provide your pet with the most enjoyable and low stress experience. We schedule each groom appointment so our groomers focus is always 100% on your pet.
In an effort to provide you and your pet with the best customer service, you will be given access to an online portal to request future appointments, make changes to your profile, view service history, make online payments, and more!
Our full-service Groomers cater to each clients' needs by employing our 9-step process:
- Brush Out
- Bath & Conditioning Treatment
- Blow Out
- Nail Trim & File
- Gland Expression
- Sanitary Trim
- Pad Trim
- Teeth Cleaning
- Ear-Pluck & Clean
Short Board: for our short and smooth coated pups - starting at $45
Long Board: for our luxurious long-haired pups - includes hygiene and pad trim + blow out - starting at $60
Kawabunga: add a cut or trim to any Long or Short Board service for a "Fun in the Sun" style - starting at $75
Wipe Out: add a flea bath (or two) to keep your pet and your home flea-free! We are happy to apply Advantage or Frontline treatments for an additional fee - starting at $20
Bikini/Sani: need to be bikini ready? For that clean beach look and feel - we clean and trim around those private parts! Also recommended for our longer haired friends for obvious sanitary reasons - starting at $25
Specialty Breeds: our Poodle and Doodle friends require much more time and care to ensure their unique hair structure stays matt-free for a longer period of time - starting at $120+
Nail Trim & File: $25
Face Trim: $25
Pricing: Price quotes are not available over the phone. Listed prices are based on toy-sized dogs. Our groomers are happy to meet with you and your pet for a consult and quote. Our prices are based on pet size, condition of coat and fur type.
Specialty Breeds: Poodles, Doodles, and Double-Coated Pups - pricing will reflect the extra time and care needed for the best results fo your particular fur-baby.
Additional A-la-carte Services: A-La-Carte Services may be required for best results. These additional services may include: de-matting, de-shedding, flea bath or treatment, or other special handling. Please consult your groomer with any related needs prior to your appointment.
To ensure the best experience for our visitors, we provide your pet with individual appointment times. We require all appointment cancellations at LEAST 24-hours prior to your scheduled groom. Customers with more than 3 cancellations may require a non-refundable deposit to make future reservations. Call: 310.392.4074 or Email: email@example.com
- Additional fees may apply for special handling, dematting and deshedding.
- *Groom prices based on dogs 12 pounds and under. If you have a bigger friend, ask as about the exact pricing.
- Short Board= $45+
- For our short hair pups.
- Long Board= $60+
- Long hair friends with luxurious locks will also receive hygiene trim, pad trim & blow out.
- Kowabunga= $75+
- Add a Cut or Trim to any Long or Short Board service for a Fun in the Sun Style.
- Wipe Out= $20+
- Add a flea bath (or two) to keep your home flea-free or beat an infestation. We are happy to apply Advantage or Frontline for an additional fee.
- Bikini/Sani= $25+
- Need to be bikini ready? For that clean beach look and feel, we will clean and trim around the privates. Also recommended for our longer haired friends who sometimes collect poop in the rear.
- Specialty Breeds (Including Standard Size Doodles & Poodles)= $120+ Pricing will reflect the extra
time and care needed for the best results fo your particular fur-baby.
- Our doodle and poodle friends require much more time and care to ensure their unique hair structure stays mat free for a longer time